Your privacy is important to us at Lotus Emall Application and www.lotusemall.com. As
such, we are committed
information about our customers
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services.
Some example includes:
1. Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address, and e-mail address.
2. Equipment, performance, site and/or app usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect two types of customer data:
1. That which you input during the account login process.
2. That which is generated through your use of our websites, products and services.
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
1. Providing you with the best possible user experience
2. Providing the services you use, and to respond to your enquiries
3. Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions
4. Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you
5. Addressing network integrity and security issues
Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities and violations of our User Agreement
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Consequently, any information
that you transfer to Lotus Emall is sent at your own risk. However, Lotus Emall uses
measures consistent with current best practice to protect its website, email and mailing
measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, encryption and tracking steps
intended to safeguard data
from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. We
realize there can be
incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as with any website, service or
interaction. In those instances, our policy is to move quickly to isolate the problem,
ensure or restore
proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience or risk to our customers. As
appropriate and necessary,
Lotus Emall will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or
incursions. Lotus Emall will not sell or share your personal information with any third
party for the
purpose of direct marketing without your consent.
Lotus Emall hereby reserves the right to modify/amend or otherwise change this privacy
policy, as it deems necessary or appropriate, due to legal compliance requirements or
changes to our business practices. If you have provided us with an email address we will
endeavor to notify you, by email to that address, of any material change to how we will
use personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or if you would like us to update
information we hold
about you or help you to adjust your preferences, please contact us by email at